Compact Diesel Pro Stock Class Rules
(1) Factory 3 cyclinder air or liquid cooled engines - No cutting down of 4 or more cylinder engines
(2) Engine will be no more than 75 cubic inches.
(3) Water injection will be allowed (H2O only!) Drinkable
(4) Engine modifications are permitted.
(5)Head work is permitted on stock heads. No Billet heads. No overhead cams.
(6) Injector and injector pump modifications allowed. No Billet injector pumps. ( No electronic FUEL injection)
(7) Turbo charging is permitted, but limited to one turbo only.
- No inter-cooler or ice boxes permitted
Turbo will be fitted with an air shut off and Kill switch device mounted on rear of tractor must disconnect power to electric fuel supply pump along with activating turbo air shut off on the compressor inlet side of the turbo.
Exhaust “L” of turbo must have minimum of 5/16 cross in elbow with exhaust to discharge vertically
(8) Electric fuel supply pump permited
(9) No propane or nitrous of any kind will be permitted.
(10)Stock frames or stock appearing frame rails with full hood,
grill and side shields will be permitted- No tube frames or pressed wedge frame chassis
Stock chassis may be modified to accept engine.
(11) Must use a lawn mower rear end / transaxle.
= No cut down automotive rear ends or Panzers
(12) Full metal or aluminum side shields to cover engine area (minimum 16 guage)
(13) Must run 1/4” cable around oil pan over top of valve cover in a complete circle connected with cable clamps
(14) Must run steel fly wheel (No cast fly wheels) with a flywheel inspection hole
(15) Clutch assembly, fly wheel, engine driven fans and cast front pullies must be surrounded 360 degrees with 1/8” metal or 3/16” aluminum
(16) 56” wheel base max.
(17) 7 feet from center of rear axle to the furtherst most portion including weights
(18) 13” hitch height.
(19) 26” x 12 x 12 tires max.
(20) 1100 lbs./1150Ibs.Weight class.
(21) Dead man throttle required.
(22) Min. of 1 Ib fire extinguisher required.
(23) Wheelie bars are required.= Same specs. As all other classes.
(24) Engine must have block casting model and serial numbers, not ground off and visible
(25) Fire suit required to operate.
(26) Full faced helmet required
(27) Engine MUST have OEM intake manifold and exhaust manifold, polishing is permitted. No tubed intake or exhaust manifold
(28) Drivers should have access to manual fuel shut off if there is no electric shut off
(29)All Hilliard standard rules and safety rules apply
Hillard Tractor Club reserves the rights to change or modify these rules at any time to promote fairness and safety.